Monday, April 4, 2016

Marist Bucket List

A loud, dated countdown calendar greets me every morning when I walk into the School of Business, making it almost impossible to avoid my looming graduation. Today the bright red numbers blinked 49, on-and-off, on-and-off as though the clock, too needed a large cup of overpriced coffee. When I saw that "49" today it was as if the space-time continuum had been broken and I nearly spat out my drink. It feels as though we got back from spring break and someone hit the fast forward button! Out of control. So with this, I took a quick break from my daytime activity as a serial job-applier and put together a small bucket list of lingering objectives to check off in my last 1176 hours at Marist (but who's counting). We'll see if I can accomplish these before I graduate! 


No comments:

Post a Comment