Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Oh, brother.

If you've ever met me, there's a 100% chance that you at least know of the entity that is Stephen Bogdan. I've either bragged about him, bitched about him, or best of all, introduced you to him. He's always had a perspective that I admire, and it's one that is impossible to describe with words. I have to say, though... he does an incredible job capturing it in his work. He does mostly photography and video (with the occasional, perfectly curated Snapchat story). 


Stephen is without a doubt one of my favorite humans on this planet, and someone I'm so lucky to have in my life. I can always count on him for a spontaneous, food-motivated road trip, a solid reality-check and a memorable experience no matter what we're doing. His days in Dublin were some of the most supreme of my whole time spent abroad and obviously there are pictures to show for it.

Here are just a few of my favorites... there are a trillion more on his website!







No comments:

Post a Comment