Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Spring Break Essentials


With spring break three days away (what?) I am starting to narrow down what my essentials will be so I can pack light. My team is heading down to Clemson, SC for our annual training trip which is always a great time, despite the sometimes uncooperative weather. Now that I'm older and wiser (maybe) I feel like I have a better handle on what to pack.. but we'll see when I get down there. Here's what's going in my bag so far... (how great are these Fabletics leggings? Big thanks to my best friend Kelly for giving me these baes.)


Spring Break Essentials


Yellow jacket
llbean.com


SALAR clothing
fabletics.com


Nike footwear
zappos.com



Podium Ice 21 oz
camelbak.com

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome, love!! You rock thaaaa crap outta those leggings.

    ReplyDelete