Thursday, March 5, 2015

California Dreaming

The post-abraod wanderlust has officially set in. After Dublin, I was so happy to sit still for a little bit... revisit all of my favorite places, be at home, redecorate my room at school, that sort of thing. But now it's March, it's grey, and I'm antsy. A lot of places in the US have been on my radar lately, including New Orleans, Colorado, and most specifically: California. I have been applying for internships ALL over the country with hopes of spending the summer in a new place. 

One of my closest friends lives in LA and I've been dying to see her since we were freshman, but the timing has never been quite right. I am hoping this summer I'll finally get a chance to make it out. Pinterest is a pandora's box of pictures, bucket-lists and food recommendations, so I've been busy daydreaming about the West Coast all week. (How cool does that bookstore look!?)






No comments:

Post a Comment