Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Best & Worst Investments

Although my mom probably wouldn't agree, I don't really think of myself as a "material girl." That being said, I have definitely jumped on various bandwagons that required me to give into this or that trend over the years. Some have definitely been worth it, and others... not so much. Here's my top 3 best and worst "trends"! 

BEST
1) Anthropologie Comforter

I love this bedding. It's warm, beautiful and all of my favorite colors in one place. I got it for Christmas a few years ago after pining over it for so long and it's one of the best dorm room staples a girl could have. 


2) Bean Boots 

No explanation needed. 
3) Tommy Hilfiger Trench Coat 
I don't think I own a single piece of clothing I use more than this trench coat... I've had it since high school and it's gotten me through so many transition seasons. It's tailored enough to look sharp but can definitely be dressed down. I was so happy to have this in Dublin! 


 WORST 

1) Laptop Sleeve

I bought this when I purchased my computer before coming to college. I really just don't like it because it's bulky and gets in the way, and since I have a case on my computer already it just seems sort of unnecessary. 
2) Nice Blush 

I never, ever wear makeup (except for very rare occasions when I am pretending to be a real girl) so this blush is a little over the top for me. If you're someone who is into a real everyday makeup routine, I'd highly recommend anything Too-Faced because it's a really trustworthy brand... just a little excessive for me! 
 4) Hunter Boots

I wish I could say I got more use out of these boots than I do... I am just a little too short for them. I originally got them for muddy, springtime regattas, but I have to say my L.L. Bean boots are a better height for me and keep my toes warmer anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment